Manuka honey isn’t quite like regular honey. So popular is this New Zealand honey that it is getting all kinds of hype. The deal with the Manuka honey is that it is not all hype. It is beneficial. It helps you sleep better and reduces sniffles. It can also reduce zits. Not to forget that the Manuka honey face mask helps get rid of honey. Manuka honey is also a powerful antibacterial. Besides, it can help exfoliate your skin.
Try this Manuka honey face mask recipe.
- 1 teaspoon full fat Greek yogurt.
- 1 teaspoon Manuka honey.
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- 1 – 2 drops tea tree essential oil.
How to Use
- Combine these ingredients in a small glass bowl.
- Stir briskly until you get a creamy and smooth result.
- Apply to skin with your palm or the back of a spoon.
- Smooth out with your fingertips. Be sure to wash your hands to prevent staining.
- Leave on for 20 minutes.
- Massage an extra teaspoon of yogurt to soften the dried mask.
- Rinse well with warm water. Then shrink your pores by running an ice cube on your skin.
- Apply moisturizer.
One extra tip is to follow relevant measurements to avoid temporary stains. Also, make sure you wear an old shirt because it will stain.